Software Engineer with special expertise in APIs and web services. Comfortable implementing robust REStful APIs, managing server-side scalability and concurrency, designing database schemas and batch processing jobs, and deploying and administrating servers. Experienced in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST web APIs. Product focused and deeply passionate about solving interesting problems.
I have a great interest in Machine Learning. I believe AI is the future, they have great potentials to change the world. To make it reality we need to invest our present. Currently, I am taking Machine Learning Engineering Nanodegree course from Udacity to learn more about my interest.
I want to discover my true potential in terms of: physicality, mentality and creativity. I want to persist until its perfect. I want to empty the tank.
I believe that we get one beautiful shot at life, it's a privilege to be here, and it's never too late to make it count. Today is not over yet.
A Personalised Web Presence Created By Machines
In the present time, we need to search job and create our resume on our own. There are some third-party services which make it easy for the job hunters. But both options are focused on the same general principle and that requires a high percentage of manual interventions.
In my research I found,
Most of the job candidates don't even know what to put on a resume for a particular position and most of the hiring managers face a hard time to find, who is the best fit professionally and culturally for the position?
In today's' job market, most of the person want a job because they just need a job, but they don't even know what is their passion? what are their strong points? and how to represent their strong points to the hiring manager which are relevant for the position?
And what do hiring managers do to judge someone's skills and knowledge? they just follow the same general pattern for every single candidate. A diet can work for a particular person to get fit but it does not mean that the same diet will work for everyone.
The future job market will not work like this because the future will work in AI. There will be thousands of bots which will be analyzing our social life, our professional life, our academics, our experiences, our interests, our skills, and even our knowledge, like everything. And based on our interests it will search the jobs which will be the best fit for us and will create a personalized resume for that particular role. AI will also help the hiring manager to understand the requirement within the company and automatically search the perfect candidate for that particular position. Both the candidate side and the employer side bots will communicate with each other, they will represent us and will find out which is best for both the sides. And Miniblog.ai is a small step towards that future.
NOTE: Currently, this project is in the very early phase, where I am just getting the feel of machine learning. I will keep you updated on every stage.
EDIT (09/02/2017): Dockerised this project and deployed the new version in AWS.
EDIT (25/07/2017): Migrated the project from Django 1.6 to Django 1.8
EDIT (20/09/2017): 12 factored the project and removed some vulnerabilities
EDIT (04/05/2018): Started modifying the APIs
EDIT (21/11/2018): Started migrating from Django 1.8 to Django 2.0
EDIT (15/12/2018): Started developing new Docker images for each micro-services
Vorec Jul 27, 2016
The Vorec App is an iOS app that records a message and plays the audio back through user-selected filters.
It allows users to record a sound using the device’s microphone. It then allows users to play the recorded sound back with six different sound modulations: Snail, Rabbit, Chipmunk, Darth ...
Vamrine May 22, 2016
Vamrine helps you to organise your everyday tasks with interactive interactions. We used voice recognition technique, so you can set your task over voice commands. You can specify the time of task execution and Vamrine will let you know when you need to get started through a voice alarm. If ...
Kickstarter - Miniblog Dec 20, 2014
This is my Personal Blog Project which is developed in Django1.7. The website is hosted in an AWS Linux instance under Nginx server. I used Virtualenv to make an isolated Django environment. Here I used Gunicorn to wrap the Django environment as Django is single threaded so it is ...
I developed several browser based games on codeskulptor while taking a course in coursera on An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python under Joe Warren, Scott Rixner, John Greiner & Stephen Wong of Rice University. Amongst my all games the most notable one is Galaxy Invaders
Bitstarter- Startup Engineering Nov 7, 2013
I took a course on Coursera on Startup Engineering under Balaji S. Srinivasan & Vijay S. Pande of Standford University. Here I learned a fast-paced introduction to key tools and techniques like command line, dotfiles, text editor, distributed version control, debugging, testing, documentation, reading code, deployments etc. For the project ...
Lead Software Developer - Bearete Inc, Brooklyn, NYC ( 11 Months )
• Built up the API backend architecture from ground zero leveraging the benefits of AWS services consisting EC2, Lambda, RDS, Route53, ACM, IAM, S3, CloudFormation, CloudFront etc. alongside Zappa, Django and Django REST Framework and Docker for local development. • Integrated the Auth0 as the identity provider and Stripe as the payment gateway.
Senior Software Developer - Bardog Inc, Remote ( 4 Months )
- Developed the admin portal from scratch which helped the company to do the admin level jobs more easily.
- Created the admin interface using Jinja2 template engine and integrated it with the Flask.
Senior Software Developer - Measured Search, Remote ( 4 Months )
- Helped the team to improve the invoicing system which helped the company to track the uninvoiced transactions.
- Created the interface for checking the contracted and self-serviced deployments with analytics of the usage of the deployments
- Build the system manager from scratch to run the system patch and upgradation in the AWS instances and deployment clusters. Which also has an interface which provides the functionality to schedule the maintenance, real-time logging from the instances and provides the maintenance report with analytics.
Backend Developer - Infratab Inc., Bangalore, IN ( 4 Months )
Implemented Docker containers in the production server in AWS, which helped in minimizing the deployment time.
Integrated Auth0 with Accounts service and implemented RBAC system on it, which helped Area51 team in managing both B2B and B2C platform.
Software Developer - Hackerearth, Bangalore, India ( 10 Months )
- Designed REST APIs that allows sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations.
- Collaborate with other team members to plan, design and develop robust solutions.
Software Engineer - Ericsson, Kolkata, India ( 15 Months )
- Developed initial phase of trip planning app(EriTrip).
- Developed RESTful API endpoints using Django-Rest Framework and MySQL database to integrate Meeting Room booking app (Confrentu) with the Ericsson Intranet.
Trainee - Nettech, Mumbai, India ( 1 Month )
I did winter training on Network Management at a company named Nettech. There I learned to apply my knowledge of computer networks. Nettech is a computer networking training provider headquartered in Kolkata, India. Its courses focus on computer networking in the Linux environment, network security, information security management systems and counter measures against hacking and other cybercrimes .